You can Make a Difference! How to Get Involved
* Become a Second Chance Partner
Are you able to make a regular contribution towards Pratham's Second Chance Program?
* Subscribe to our Newsletter
Want to receive regular updates on news and our Sydney-based events?
* Follow us on Social Media
You can follow us on:
Want to find out more about how to make an individual, tax-deductible donation or to find out more about how you may be able to donate to Pratham AUS through your workplace?
* Attend or Volunteer at Events
Pratham AUS runs fundraising events every year in Sydney. You can find out about upcoming events you could attend or assist at by subscribing to our newsletter, following us on social media, or checking in occasionally on this website.
* Host a Fundraising Event
* Travel to India and visit a Second Chance Centre via Pratham's Indian Travel Agency
Pratham AUS makes periodic paid trips to India combining tourism with a chance to visit sites where Pratham operates in India.
* Offer your services (e.g. IT management, graphics, events management)
* Leave a bequest
Would you be interested in leaving a bequest to Pratham AUS and making a lasting difference to young people in India struggling to get a good education? Contact us here or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org